بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,
Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one God, and that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
It is the world’s second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24% of the world’s population, most commonly known as Muslims. (Source: Wikipedia)
Islam and Muslim Products is not merely a way of life – it is a global industry. With a stake in commercial sectors worldwide, Muslim Products Development has become a significant contributor to all facets of economic growth.
Established on 9th March 2004, Institut Kerjasama Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (IKIAM) (Malaysia International Institute Of Islamic Cooperation) takes the initiative to coordinate the overall development of the Muslim Products industry.
Our Trade Marks Logo was Approve by the Registrar of Trade Marks Malaysia under the Trade Marks Act 1976 and the Trade Marks Regulation 1997 given the exclusive right to IKIAM to Provide Certification Services on MUSLIMS PRODUCTS for DOMESTIC and ITERNATIONAL.
Focusing on development of Muslim standards, audit and certification, plus capacity building for Muslim products and services, IKIAM promotes participation and facilitates growth of Muslims companies in the global Muslim market and global market at large.
Intent on promoting to the Global Muslim Community (GMC), IKIAM brings the Muslim Products industry in unison toward a common goal. By nurturing growth and participation of local businesses into the global Muslim market(GMC), IKIAM sets the bar for Muslim best practices in the world to enrich the development of Muslim standards globally(MSG).
Through unsurpassed knowledge and experience, IKIAM is the gateway towards a better understanding of Muslim Products for all.
MYeUmmah.com as the Global Muslim Products Hub
To create an APPs value for businesses participating in the Global Muslim Product Industry and to benefit Muslim World economy
Roles and Responsibilities
IKIAM through MYeUMMAH.COM is response to the momentum now building up worldwide, for better quality products and services as consumers gain confidence in the Muslim process.
It will provide manufacturers, distributors, retailers, entrepreneurs, researchers and investors all the necessary assistance to penetrate the Global Muslim market(GMC) through the adoption of the IKIAM experience and expertise in food and non-food sectors.
The roles and responsibilities of IKIAM are thus:
- To lead the development of Muslim standards, audit and certification procedures in order to protect the integrity of Muslim Products
- To direct and coordinate the development of Muslim Products industry (MPI) amongst all stake holders – both public and private
- To manage capacity building for Muslim producers and related service providers
- To support investment into Muslim Products industry (MPI)
- To facilitate the growth and participation of Muslims companies in the global Muslim market (GMC)
- To develop, promote and market the Muslims brands
- To promote the concept of Muslim Owned – Syariah compliance business providing goods or services
- To position MYeUMMAH as a Certification Center in an online space for muslims and muslims company – spreading productivity through muslims market around the world.
InshaAllah and positivity through alhamdulillah. Join our novelty self help center based around Islamic Best Teachings and Practices and we grow together.